We help farmers apply safe and sustainable agriculture
Get the right knowledge and full guidance to get localg.a.p. verified or GLOBALG.AP. certified
We have the solutions for you to:
Contribute to safe and healthy food for everyone now
What do we do for your company?
CareerIT AGRI helps growers of fruit and vegetables to produce in a responsible and sustainable manner by implementing Good Agricultural Practices (G.A.P.).
- Improve your business operations and farm management
- Increase your sales and expand to global markets
We are here for you to help grow your business!
We provide you with the right knowledge and guidance to implement Good Agricultural Practices.
We help your company to get localg.a.p. verified or GLOBALG.A.P. certified.
We offer a variety of courses to upgrade your skills and conduct audits to help you ensure Good Agricultural Practices.
Good Agricultural Practices or GAPs are guidelines for produce farmers to reduce the risks for microbial contamination related to food borne illnesses on their farm.
By implementing localg.a.p. and GLOBALG.A.P. standards you can develop Good Agricultural Practices and increase consumers confidence for food safety.
- Good Agriculture Practices can reduce the risk of harmful contamination of your produce.
- Quality and shelf-life of your product is maintained and spoilage reduced.
- Improved efficiency and management of your business operations.
- Convince consumers that your product is safe.
- Opportunities to sell to clients demanding an audit.