Your ticket to global markets.
Our farm assurers help producers who want to become GLOBALG.A.P. certified.
CareerIT AGRI helps you to get GLOBALG.A.P. Certified by guiding you through the entire process.
Worldwide the demand for healthy and responsibly grown fruit and vegetables is growing. To comply with this, it is necessary to implement Good Agricultural Practices. CareerIT AGRI supports you in all the stages to get localg.a.p. verified and GLOBALG.A.P. certified.
GLOBALG.A.P. advice and Audits
What is GLOBALG.A.P.?
- G.A.P. is short for Good Agriculture Practices.
- GLOBALG.A.P. is the global standard for farm production and enforces Good Agricultural Practices.
- GLOBALG.A.P. is a global organization with a clear objective: safe, sustainable agriculture worldwide. GLOBALG.A.P. sets voluntary standards for the certification of agricultural products around the world – and more manufacturers, suppliers and buyers are aligning their certification standards with those of GLOBALG.A.P.
What are the benefits of a GLOBALG.A.P. certification?
GLOBALG.A.P. certification is the most widely accepted food safety certification for the private sector worldwide.
- Increase value of products by meeting worldwide recognized standard
- Gain access to new local and global customers, markets, suppliers and retailers.
- Reduce risks to food safety and product safety and reputation.
- Improve efficiency of business processes and management.
- Obtain a GLOBALG.A.P. number (GGN) for identification and traceability at company level (B2B).
Traceability in action
GLOBALG.A.P. aims to enable farmers worldwide to engage in safe and sustainable agriculture by engaging in activities and by connecting farmers and brand owners worldwide to the production and marketing of safe food to reassure consumers. Through traceability the consumer can follow the history of the product.
The GLOBALG.A.P. Certification Process